Madhurodhi - Diabates Management
Each 100ml contains:
Indrayan Citrullus Colocynthus(Fr) 10.0%
Chiraita Swertia Chirata(Wp) 3.0%
Badam Prunus Amygdalus(Sd) 1.5%
Aloevera Aloe Barbadensis(Lf) 0.3%
Jamun Syzygium Cuminii(Sd) 1.5%
Amla Emblica Officinalis(Rt) 0.8%
Neem Azadirachta Indica(Rt) 3.8%
Karela Momordica Charantia(Fr) 1.6%
Gudmaar Gymnema Sylvestre(Lf) 5.0%
Excipients Lotion Base Q.S.
Approved preservatives used
Fr=Fruit, Wp=Whole parts, Sd=Seed, Lf=Leaf, Rt=Root
• Put generous (5-8 spray) amount of Madhurodhi on your palm.
• Rub your both palm unit it feels dry.
• Put 5 Spray on your palm and rub on sole of your one feet until feel dry and repeat same process
on your other feet, and repeat this process twice in a day before all meal.
• Its Regulates Digestion & Metabolism.
• Stimulate the pancrease to produce and release more insulin.
• Inhibiting the production and release of glucose from the liver.
• Use of Madhurodhi keeps you active and alert entire day.
• Keep out of reach of children
• Not for internal use, it is for external use only.
• If in a case it comes in with contact of your eye or mouth, rinse throughly with water. If condition
persist contact your physician.